Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and let me know your interest. Kindly share the profiles at
*Job Title: *Workday Reports Writer
*Location: *Stamford, CT - based 100% onsite
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Interview Mode: *Phone Screen
*Key Areas of Responsibility *
· Data and reporting subject matter expert for Workday HCM.
· Design, develop and deliver Workday HCM reports
· The key resource HR and other departments rely on to provide
information on what HR data resides in various HR systems, and how best to
deliver the desired output
· Knowledgeable and skilled in merging data across various HR
· Monitor the integrity of human resources information system
(HRIS) data through regular audits, troubleshooting irregularities, as well
as partnering with the HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and
· Understands the data housed in Workday that supports key HR
programs, such as advanced compensation data which supports the annual
merit, bonus and stock programs
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.