*SAP GRC Consultant*
SAP GRC Consultant Job Description:
The consultant will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions
related to SAP GRC Access Control solution. The position requires expertise
in the Design & Configuration of SAP security roles to meet the Security
compliance and regulatory requirements of the customer. The role requires a
deep understanding of SAP Security Roles and access requirements and should
have worked actively on the same and should be able to meet below
requirements. Additionally, the knowledge on compliance and privacy
standards such as SOX and HIPPA required to meet the Compliance & Security
related reporting requirements
• Analyze & Understand the current Roles and Access Restrictions
• Gathering business requirements for the following SAP GRC
• Access Request Management (ARM)
• Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
• Emergency Access Management (EAM)
• Configure Segregation of Duty (SoD) and Sensitive Access
Rules in ARA
• Configure User Provisioning & User Access Review workflows in
• Configure Elevated Access functionality in EAM and develop
firefighter roles as required
• Configure Reporting for Compliance (SOX)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.