Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with* ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated

“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: QE Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*ONLY LOCALS TO CA*

*Rek#WECJP00000816*

*Job description:*

         ·            Responsible for establishing and implementing quality
assurance and compliance processes for the IT organization.

         ·            Works closely with IT leaders to develop and
implement an overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT
functional area.

         ·            Works with development, testing and production teams
to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans.

         ·            Reviews progress toward the plan regularly with IT
leaders, technical teams and customers to make modifications as necessary.
Establishes inter-nal IT service quality control standards, policies and
procedures.

         ·            Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit
processes to ensure compliance.

         ·            Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance
activities across projects with project managers.

         ·            Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT
teams on QA methodologies and processes, educates them on their
responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and
quality deliverables.

         ·            Makes recommendations and directs improvements to the
software development lifecycle process.

         ·            Documents non-compliance to policies, process and
standards and assists in their resolution.

         ·            Analyzes and identifies trends in IT performance
metrics.

         ·            Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics
program for quality improvement initiatives.

         ·            Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop
appropriate corrective action recommendations.

         ·            Provides training on established processes and
policies.

*Skills needed:*

         ·            Knowledge include systems lifecycle development,
project management, quality management and improvement methodologies and
standards such as Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma and the
Software Engineering Institute?Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM).
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work
experience.

         ·            Typically has 3 - 5 years of IT and business
experience, with at least 3 years in Quality Assurance, 1 - 3 years of
audit or assessment or other relevant experience.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*

Name of the Person:

Contact Details:

Current Location: