Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the resumes at a...@tresourceinc.com asap.
· Generally, work is self-directed and not prescribed.
· Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
· Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
· The Business Analyst will be responsible for development of Test
Plans, Test Cases/Scripts, and ensuring the traceability of Business and
System Requirements in Test Plans.
· Highly proficient with a variety of testing concepts, practices,
procedures, and tools within the IT field
· Experience using IBM Rational CLM Tool for creating and managing
Test scripts, executing Test scripts, entering and managing Defects.
· Should possess excellent writing and analytical skills
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
· May mentor others and/or lead work activities.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
· Typically has customer interaction
· Knowledge of software testing tools such as Rational Team Concert
and Rational Quality Manager
· Experience working in Federal Agencies using the Agile Methodology
· 2 years’ experience in UI, database, functional, regression and
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.