I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for PHP Developer in Palo
Alto, CA. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Role: PHP Developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 3-6 months

I need someone who is expert level PHP developer who can help build a
testing framework. Must have done deep unit testing.
Experiment with different mocking frameworks and propose which would best
for the team's use case of building unit tests.
Build out a robust internal framework on top of a mocking framework to
allow developers to quickly create unit tests.
Where possible convert current integration tests to unit tests.

Contractor Requirements:
Several years of PHPUnit experience
Experience writing unit tests with a php mocking framework such as:
https://github.com/mlively/Phake
https://github.com/Codeception/AspectMock
https://github.com/padraic/mockery

Thanks,