Please send Profiles to *na...@psitcorp.com <na...@psitcorp.com> - 214 295
*Role: System Admin*
*Location: Bellevue, WA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
• RedHat Linux Admin work.
• Control-M or Nagios setup/development experience.
• 5-7 years of experience.
*1 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION *
• Maintain the FTP RedHat Linux 6.1 cluster by monitoring, running and
operating them daily. Monitoring for new software upgrade releases and
implementing all relevant upgrades on these nodes.
• Maintain the FTP Redhat 6.1 cluster by monitoring, running and operating
them daily. Monitoring for new software upgrade releases and implementing
all relevant upgrades on these nodes.
• Maintain and manage the SFTP and NFS services on these nodes.
• Monitor and manage disk space.
• Communicate system failures to Customer and provide guidance to
successfully resolve incident.
• Re-install and reconfigure the appropriate RedHat software in the event
of a disk volume failure.
*2 PLATFORM SUPPORT*
• Coordinate quarterly Redhat upgrades and validation on all cluster nodes.
• Coordinate any necessary user training on SFTP, including, but not
o Functionalities, Features, Updates
• Manage and coordinate trouble tickets related to these Redhat nodes
including generating failed disk replacement requests to supplier who
Customer's has contracted for disk/hardware replacement.
• Coordinate new features requests received from various Customer's
engineering teams and work with TMP on prioritizing the implementation of
the requested features.
• Perform Redhat system health check and management:
*3 OPTIMIZATION SUPPORT*
• Troubleshoot specific issues related to the optimization in SFTP,
including, but not limited to, data integrity and efficient archive and
archive purge management.
*4 MULTI DATA SOURCE MANAGEMENT*
• As necessary, determine outside data source requirements for data
analysis and optimization.
• Create necessary data acquisition and data delivery scheduled workflows.
• Modify and troubleshoot data acquisition and data delivery issues.
• Coordinate with Customer's engineering teams on acquiring and delivering
requested file content.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.