QA Automation manager
• Define test strategy, tools and process for quality assurance Provide
technical guidance and leadership for a group of 5-10 software development
engineers in test
• Develop and track project schedules
• Report on project and individual status against weekly goals
• Develop test strategies, test plans, and test schedules for new projects
and software releases
• Define, rollout, and enforce best practice processes in the areas of
automated functional, system and regression testing
• Drive continuous improvement in overall automated testing coverage and
5 years of experience managing a software development QA automation team
· 10 years of overall experience as a software development engineer in test
· Proven track record of organizing and completing projects while dealing
with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and
constantly evolving requirements and priorities.
· Experience testing Service Oriented Architecture products
Thanks & Regards,
United Software Group, Inc
*Phone:* 614-4959-222 , EXT-439
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.