Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*HOT HOT HOT POSITION IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW*

Position: Mainframe Developer

Location: Wayne, NJ

Contract: 1 year contract

Explanation for Position:

MAINFRAME EXP.

Selected candidate will work on various phases of the Affordable Care Act
project in the Employee Systems area.

SQL Programming - Intermediate

Web Development Technologies - Intermediate

CICS Programming - Advanced

CICS Web Support - Advanced

DB2 Explain - Advanced

DB2 Application Programming - Intermediate

DB2 Data Sharing - Intermediate

DB2 UDB SQL - Advanced

SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate

MVS/JCL - Advanced

Easytrieve+ - Advanced

COBOL Programming - Advanced

FileAid - Advanced

Expediter - Advanced

Z/OS environment - Advanced

Oracle - Intermediate

Responsibilities include Technical Analysis of vendor RFPs, coordination
with

various UPS internal groups, design, development, testing and deployment of
IT

components supporting the project.

Details of Position:

Strong planning, analysis, decision making, problem solving and application

development skills with 7+ years’ experience. Experience in Mainframe

DB2/MVS/JCL, COBOL, SQL. Oracle, PeopleSoft HCM and People Tools experience

is a plus in Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project.

Management Skills:

Strong oral/written communication skills. Experience in all aspects of the

application development cycle. Ability to coordinate among various business
and IT

groups. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.

Thanks,

Rahul Sundu

Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc.