HI,

This is MIKE from Agile Enterprise Solutions.

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the
staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening
that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position. If you are
interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your
updated resume along with current contact information or perhaps you
can recommend someone who would be interested in this position.

Role:                Q Radar Security Consultant

Location:         San Ramon , CA

Duration:         6 months+

Client :             Tech Mahindra

Interview slots open for tomorrow

Primary Skills :

Must have at least one or more SIEM and/or Security Tools deployment experience

Job Description:

•          7-8+ years of experience in Information Security
specifically related to SIEM (Security Information & Event Management)
with demonstrated deep technical knowledge and skill in SIEM,
specifically QRadar, Information Security and Networking.

•          Excellent communication / interpersonal skills (written and
verbal skills at any business level); ability to maintain timely
communication, follow schedules and meet deliverables.

•          Must have at least one or more SIEM and/or Security Tools
deployment experience (ArcSight, Splunk, EndPoint Manager, Guardium,
AppScan, Optim, Fortify, X-Force, Trusteer, Atalla or WebInspect.)

•          3+ years software development or scripting experience

•          Possess deep process knowledge for SIEM design, development
and implementation

•          Possess the capacity to learn and assimilate new information steadily

•          Perform work successfully with little supervisory oversight

•          Customer focus and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction

•          IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Security QRadar SIEM V7.1

•          Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in
Information Technology, Information Security, Engineering or related
area of study; or seven or more years related work experience

•          CISSP, GISP or similar certification is a bonus

•          A background in networking and/or system administration

•          Former presales involvement and/or experience

Thanks & Regards

Mike Michon,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Ensuring Client's Success

Ph: 630-315-9541

Fax: (630) 206-2397

Email: mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com

Web: www.agilees.com

Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.