*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*PHP Developer *
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job type: 1 Year Contract
Work experience: 8-10yrs
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build or setup a CI tool to allow developers to easily offload long
running integration test runs to a fleet of utility remote servers
- Based on the available resources and pending tests, the tool should be
able to coordinate parallelize running the tests up to different isolated
environments and collect the results
- The tool should be able push results to the developer via email with full
- The tool must be capable of being run by command line and be expanded to
include a web interface
- The tool’s architecture should be smart about resource utilization either
by using will contained VMs or being able to have multiple full stacks on a
- Experiment with different mocking frameworks and propose which would best
for the team's use case of building unit tests.
- Build out a robust internal framework on top of a mocking framework to
allow developers to quickly create unit tests.
- Where possible convert current integration tests to unit tests.
*Skill set: *
- Several years of PHP Unit experience
- Experience writing unit tests with a PHP mocking framework such as:
- Experience setting up LAMP stack
- Experience with setting up Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis,
- Experience with writing automation scripts in python and bash
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.