resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : AS400 RPG ConsultantLocation : Kent, WADuration :
6+monthsRequired Skills:-*Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4-5 years of experience with Information Technology.
At least 4 to 5 years of experience in AS400. Knowledge on HR apps and
Taxware related project will be added advantage
Experience and understanding of Application support and maintenance service
– including Incident management, system health monitoring, problem
management and minor enhancements.
Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*