Urgently looking for Resumes.
Location: Dallas, TX
Long Term Project
1. Openstack (HIGHEST Priority) –
· Openstack Knowledge - Grizzly and newer (KVM/Orchestration)
· Openstack Dashboard and CLI -
2. Scripting & Application Server Support –
· SA background - CentOS/Redhat and Ubuntu
· Extensive application support background - WebLogic/OCCAS,
WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, etc (application servers).
· Extensive scripting knowledge - Perl/Python/Bash/KSH/Shell
3. Database –
· Basic DB knowledge - MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB (mobile app
· Protocol knowledge/Analysis - SS7/SIP/RTP
· Automation knowledge – Chef (preferred)
4. Other Tools good to have –
· Ericsson Composition Engine knowledge
· Tropo/Prism knowledge
· Java/Node knowledge
· Nagios knowledge, including development and deployment of plugins
· Splunk knowledge
· NetScout knowledge
· DRBD knowledge
· Cloud Foundry knowledge
5. Soft Skills –
· Very strong communication skills (written and oral)
· Good organizational skills
· Able to be a self-starter, work with minimal supervision, and be
a team player
If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-
Present location -
Visa Valid Date-
Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-
Hourly Rate(All Inclusive) -
Availability to Join-
Availability for Interviews-
Thanks & Regards,
Suman Bakshi (Sam)
SourceChip, Inc, North Brunswick, NJ
s...@sourcechip.net | Direct - 732-917-4895
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
remove in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.