you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *ETL Business Analyst *

*Location::** Columbus,OH*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

ETL Business Analyst

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8-10

*Technical/Functional Skills*

-Business Analysis

-SQL

-ETL

-Informatica

-Oracle DB

*Experience Required*

- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process
improvements

-Proficient in gathering business requirements and documenting use cases

-Knowledge about SQL, ETL, Informatica, Oracle DB, Data Quality

-Experience in understanding the data warehouse environment and the
transactional systems

- Lead and conduct workshops/interviews with the stakeholders

- Able to analyze the existing reports and the underlying data structures

- Able to prepare the mapping document

- Act as consultant to ETL and reporting teams

- Lead to identify and document the business metrics

- Oversee testing of ETL & reporting processes

- Understanding of agile methodologies

- Experience in identifying User stories

*Roles & Responsibilities*

- Define detailed features and user stories with applicable acceptance
criteria in collaboration with product owners and technology team, which
includes facilitating sizing sessions, design sessions, etc

-Create and manage a backlog of clearly defined and prioritized user stories
-Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile
conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from
low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user
requests from the underlying true needs.

-Data analysis for the source and different layers

-Work with Data Modeler and Data Architects

-Gather data quality requirements

-Gather data requirements for data warehouse and reporting

-To identify the needs of the stakeholders

*Generic Managerial Skills*

-Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment

-Experience in sharing the knowledge, lessons learnt & best practices with
the team

-Ability to mentor & groom any junior members in the team

-Take up challenges & willingness to work in grey

-Going above & beyond responsibilities to make TCS organization & customer
successful

*Education*

Bachelor’s degree & above

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

8-Jul-2015

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 Months

*Work Location *

Columbus,OH

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*