*Please reply to prady...@sysmind.com <prady...@sysmind.com>*
Please go through the below job description and let me know -
*Role*: Value Engineering
*Skills*:Pro/E Creo parametric 2.0, PLM wind-chill, Costing, Computer Aided
*Location*: Hagerstown, MD
- B.Tech in Mechanical & MS in operations/Supply chain
- Requires minimum 10+ years experience in managing aftermarket
requirements for Access equipment or heavy engineering domain.
- Should have worked in end to end management of aftermarket business
including supply chain, logistics and profitability
- Good knowledge of suppliers in US geo for various commodities
- Should have good knowledge of manufacturing process and costing
techniques to evaluate alternate options
- Should have good skills in Pro/E Creo parametric 2.0 & PLM
- Should have knowledge to capture Engineering data of competitor parts
- Other geo experience will be added advantage
- Should Be business Savvy
- Must be fluent in spreadsheets. Demonstrated ability to perform
complex assignments. Work history showing personal accountability,
initiative, and a self directed work ethic.
- Must be able to demonstrate and show ability to communicate technical
knowledge both written and verbally.
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2166
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.