resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Adobe LiveCycle DeveloperLocation : Foster City , CADuration :
06+ Months Contract Required Skills:-*2.5years demonstrated expertise in
using Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite (preferably to include ALC ES3.x),
JavaScript, HTML, advanced Java/J2EE technology, IBM WAS Application
Server, JSP,JSF, Servlets, XML, and Database technologies like DB2,Oracle
SQL developer.
2-5 years expertise using Adobe tools such as Forms Designer and Workbench
Knowledge on Data binding to XML schemas, web services, databases, and XML
data files.
Must be able to configure at least some of the Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise
Suite solution components such as; Forms, Reader Extensions,  Output
Management, Process Management, Rights Management, Digital Signatures, Data
Services etc.
Ability to produce high quality documentation
Demonstrated ability to document and perform basic Data Configuration Tasks
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Must be team oriented and have the willingness to do tasks as assigned by
the team lead.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*