Interview Mode : *Face to Face* (Mandatory )
Location :* Hartford , CT*
Duration* : Long term *
*Scope of Services*
The scope of services required for the Software Engineer includes:
- Develop report content using Microsoft SQL Server BI stack
- Author stored procedures, queries, ETL processes, and other objects to
support reporting needs
- Assist with data analysis efforts
- Assist Subject Matter Experts (SME) in gathering and analyzing
The minimum skills and experience levels required for a candidate to be
considered for this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with MS SQL Server 2008/2012 including
T-SQL/PL-SQL programming and scripting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience building Business Intelligence
solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Business
Intelligence technology stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who have working
knowledge and experience with developing smart client applications using
Microsoft Visual Studio (2008, 2010 & 2012) with VB.NET <http://vb.net/>
- Experience with data integration and ETL processes
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Background in structuring data for research purposes.
- Ability to work with staff of varying skill levels
- Ability work with other IT consultants collaboratively
- Strong communications skills including written, verbal, presentation
- Proven ability to produce quality work independently, with minimal
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Sai Bharadwaj Ch
Unique Key Resources
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.