*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: LDAP---L3 support*
*Duration: 6 Months*
This is not a Developer role. This is for LDAP support Operations L3. The
team has 14 X vendor consultants supporting LDAP L1/L2 and two LDAP L3
resources based out of NYC office.
One of the L3 Operations Support guy resigned and they are in immediate
need to backfill.
This candidate takes up cases that are escalated from L2 and assists the
rest of the team.
This is a Sr position. A candidate who has worked on LDAP and can provide
L3 support. This role in technology Information and Risk
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
Development duties will include (provide as much details as possible):
- Supporting production environment and resolving L3 issues in LDAP
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address
- Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in meetings
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- LDAP Operations Support Experience
- LDAP – SUN / Oracle, OpenLDAP,
- Good communication skills- ability to communicate in a manner that
conveys credibility and confidence, ability to understand customer needs or
* Proven ability to work on a team Actively facilitates group processes
during team meeting and encourages participation from all team members.
* Demonstrates a understanding of emerging technologies and trends that
could impact the field and the business. Identifies the adoption of
external best practices regarding technology application.
* Vendor management experience, experience managing vendors with partner
plans, scorecards, change management.
* Experience with Identity & Access Management including: - Siteminder
Single Sign On Utility, Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Directory
* Familiarity with scripting languages (VBScript).
* Familiarity with Roles and RBAC.
* Knowledge of Multi-Factor Authentication.
* BS/MS degree or equivalent work experience.
* Familiarity with Active Directory 2003/2008, Active Directory LDS
- Exposure to the Captital Markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.