Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*RATE : $45/HR ON C2C*

Position: Mainframe Developer
Location: Wayne, NJ
Contract: 1 year contract

Details of Position:
Strong planning, analysis, decision making, problem solving and application
development skills with 7+ years’ experience.
Experience in Mainframe
DB2/MVS/JCL, COBOL, SQL. Oracle, PeopleSoft HCM and People Tools experience
is a plus in Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.