Hi,

I have an urgent requirement for* **SharePoint Administrator *with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                : **SharePoint Administrator  *

* Location         : **Phoenix**, AZ***

* Duration         : 6 Months*
* Positions         : 1*

* Rate                : Open*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP*

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

*Skills Needed: *

• Windows Server Administration

• SQL Administration

• WSS Administration

• MOSS Administration

• DNS/Network configuration / diagnostics

• AD configuration experience

• Development and Support of Change management process (ITIL)

• Windows Server 2003 Administration/Configuration (Skill Level
Proficient/Advanced)

• SQL Server 2005/2008 Configuration/Administration

• Windows Server 2008 Administration/Configuration (With SP2010 around the
corner we need someone with this knowledge or who is being trained on it)

• SP2010 Administration/Configuration (Will be required once we upgrade to
2010)

SharePoint Administrator/Operations:

This role is responsible for the care and maintenance of internal SharePoint
environments (development, QA, staging) and is responsible for configuration
of the hosted SharePoint environment via the defined MSO change management
processes (production).  This person is required to stay up to date with
latest technology advances with the MS SharePoint solutions.

Responsibilities:

• Capacity Management

• Farm Configuration

• Performance and Health Monitoring

• Solution deployment/management

• Feature management

• Change management via/ MSO process

• On-going maintenance (apply OS & security patches while maintaining
integrity of the system)

--
Regards

Mohan Rao