Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Title: Oracle Apps DBA*
*Location: Tampa FL*
*Duration : 6 Months*
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
• At least 8 years of experience with SKILLS SET
· 8 years of experience in Oracle Apps DBA Skills
· Strong in Oracle E-Biz R12 Suite Architecture with working
experience in Multi-node Architecture and Shared APPLTOP
· Multi-node to single node cloning and AutoConfig and
customizations and Automations
· Experienced in Database and System Performance Tuning
· Very good at Troubleshooting of Oracle Databases and E-Biz
application - Should have worked with HANG Analyzer, system state dump, AWR
· SQL Tuning and troubleshooting, Trace file analysis
· Strong in Oracle E-Biz R12 Suite Administration with working
experience in Multi-node Architecture.
· Shared APPLTOP , Multi-node to single node cloning and AutoConfig
and customizations and Automations
· Installation and configuration of the Oracle Access Manager,
Oracle Internet directory and Oracle Webcenter portal.
· Reverse proxy configuration using Webgate and integrated
application Oracle Fusion middleware components like OID, OAM, Endeca etc.
· Creating and managing custom managed servers in Oracle webcenter
portal in multimode environment.
· Oracle Endeca installation and integration with Oracle E-Business
suite, multi-language configuration in Endeca.
· Working with OSN for Endeca.
· Installation and configuration of the NDM, addition of NDM node,
converting the NDM nodes to secure+.
· Understanding of various certificates types and standards for
using the SSL/TLS protocols (Verisign, MPI etc….)
· Oracle Webcenter Imaging installation and integrating with Oracle
· DR setup for all the Oracle Fusion middle ware components ( WCP,
WCI, OAM, OID, Endeca) in multi node environment.
· Experienced in working very complex PROD environments.
· Good experience in 10g and 11g with strong skills in concepts
and architecture and hands on experience on Oracle 11g RAC
· Good working knowledge in Weblogic Administration, KNITANA,
DISCOVERER, SITEMINDER and KOFAX Imaging products
· Backup and Recovery skills with Dataguard implementation, RMAN
configuration & Setup
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.