*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : **Data Analyst *
*Duration : 3-4 Months *
*Location : Miami , FL*
*Phone / Skype (F2F if Locals) Required Skills*
· *Hyperion and Tableau experience (Required)*
· SQL and Excel experience
· Travel industry experience (Preferably airline)
· Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· The basic purpose of the Data Analyst is to develop reports from
various data sources using the reporting tools used by the organization,
and to ensure the reporting tools are functioning properly.
· Develops Hyperion and Tableau reports by importing data from
multiple sources based on requirements gathered personally or via the
department Business Analysts.
· Gathers data not readily available via systematic means (e.g.
airfare, tax, flight schedules).
· Generates ad-hoc queries when tools are not readily available to
the users and validates the information used for ad hoc reports, ensuring
data integrity prior to distribution.
· Completes Systems Testing prior to releasing reports for UAT.
· Improves data quality by identifying invalid entries in the
various databases, researching potential causes and reporting discrepancies
to the Database Administrators.
· Presents data in the form of charts, graphs and tables.
· Provides input in the development of relational databases.
· Ensures that the tools used for generating reports are fully
· Monitors the TSGL Data Analyst mailbox and provides first level
support for all report issues.
· Seeks direction from Management in regards to the prioritization
· Promotes reports into production and coordinates the
implementation of scheduled jobs with Information Systems.
· Perform other job related functions as assigned.
· Education: High School or GED diploma required; bachelor’s degree
in a business/computer related field preferred.
· Experience: Position requires a minimum of two years’ experience
as a Data Analyst; preferably in the travel industry.
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: *
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point are required.
· Experience with a *reporting tool such as Hyperion, Tableau or
Crystal Reports required.*
· Prior experience in analysis and presentation of data required
with the ability to transform raw data into meaningful reports necessary.
· Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented; possess excellent
analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication, and
· Must possess excellent problem solving skills, the ability to
look beyond the personality when working in a team environment, and ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
· General knowledge of department functions and applications, GDS,
back office system, IAR, Mainframe and Launchpad preferred.
*Physical and Travel Required *
· Expected travel is less than 25%.
· Required to attend training seminars to remain up to date with
the technology required to perform the job functions
· The employee is required to maintain a valid passport; will
assist with the expense.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.