*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: **Java Developer with Payment*
*Duration: 1+ Years*
The company manages an in-house cash and entity management system, called
Global Payments Platform, for its global payments processing. The system
services all major business lines, with users in treasury operations,
legal, and tax groups. The system is critical for the firm’s operations
and has a large user-base. Fortress is looking for a highly motivated
individual to drive the ongoing development and refinement of this
This is a long-term consulting opportunity, with no official end date.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate with success
leading to additional project responsibilities.
The Java developer would be responsible for driving the continued
development and implementation of the software platform. The individual
has to be a hands-on developer with 5-10 years of experience in delivering
enterprise-level systems. The developer would initially be responsible for
supporting and enhancing the existing legacy Java enterprise application.
As the developer becomes an expert on the existing environment, he/she will
eventual start developing for the new platform, both in Java and C# (no
prior experienced required). The candidate will be developing prototypes
for next generation components to extend platform architecture, solve
complex business problems, and extend business functionality.
The right candidate will be highly motivated and a great communicator, who
is driven by creative, conceptual intelligence, and a continuing desire for
· Minimum of 5 years of hands-on core Java and J2EE web application
· Solid understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns,
and software development best practices
· Some experience with the Java Enterprise stack (e.g. EJB, JPA,
JSF) is required
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with Hibernate or other ORM
· Understanding of dependency injection frameworks
· Strong SQL knowledge and development with any of the RDBMS
· Experience using build tools such as Maven and Ant
· Solid experience in unit testing
· Proven ability to work independently at designing, developing and
· Relevant academic degree in computer science or a quantitative
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong foundation in object-oriented design and enterprise
architecture, including design patterns
· JBoss J2EE technology stack: Seam, RichFaces, Hibernate, etc.
· Apache and JBoss 4 application server
· MySQL RDBMS
· Experience using continuous integration tools such as TeamCity
· Experience in modern MVC web frameworks
· Financial applications experience, such as accounting and
treasury systems, is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.