Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!! We have an urgent below requirement,

Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your *Updated
Resume* at your earliest convenience.
Please share your profile @ deepak....@nlbservices.com

*Position  : *
*Solaris Admin Location : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration : 6-12+ months Need Visa Copy*

*Job Description:*

·         Assist with the operational support of a mixed virtual AIX,
Solaris and Linux

·         Carrying out BAU tasks for application owners. These include
adding/removing resource, configuring access, creating users and filesystem
extensions.

·         Perform incident and problem diagnosis and resolution, working
with other relevant technical teams.

·         Undertake work on small projects, e.g. to assist an application
team upgrade their code, or to build new servers for an application
development.

·         Carry out AIX/VIOS/Solaris/Linux technology level updates and
upgrades

·         Document all work thoroughly

·         Some tasks will require a large degree of weekend on call support
to support the infrastructure. These will be agreed in advance.

·         Windows Tool - Site scope, BMC Bade Logic

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Jha

———————————————————

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing

Desk Phone: *+1 (904) 371-3891*| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

e-Mail: deepak....@nlbservices.com

Web:   www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized Partner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.