Hi Partner,

Here below I dio have a new opening. Please have a look and do reply me
ASAP.

Local Candidates only!

Duration – 1 year.

Location –MN

Rate – 45/hr. C2C

 Senior level dba. Not looking for a lead per se. We are looking for an
operational database administrator to support a remote monitoring system.
Primary technical responsibilities include implement and administer SQL
Server for high availability; specifically using clustering and SQL log
shipping technologies. Monitor operational databases for system health.
Troubleshoot production issues and bring them to resolution following
established incident/change/problem management procedures and architectural
guidelines. Manage database security and integrity controls, provides tuning
enhancement, and recommend design improvements. Create and maintain
operational documentation. This person would also be responsible for project
activities in support of releases and operational projects.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.