Position - Senior Software Engineer
Duration - 6 months( possibility of extension )
Location - Tampa,FL
• 5 to 7 years of experience as an Oracle Applications
Developer in implementation, upgrade and customization of Oracle E-Business
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in R12 environment in
Financial modules - AR, AP, GL, PO and FA modules
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in R12 RICEW (Reports,
Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow) components with
functional understanding and dataflow with in financial modules
• At least 3 years’ experience in PL/SQL using Oracle EBS AR
billing interfaces, APIs and integrations to other systems.
• Proficient with tools used to support Oracle Applications
development including PL/SQL, OAF, Forms Reports, XML Publisher, Workflow
• Experience in designing, developing testing and tuning
database applications using developer tools (Oracle reports , Discoverer,
• Experience with Approvals Management engine (AME) preferred
• Very good written & Communication Skills.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Email*: *c...@technocraftsol.com* <c...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*: *chad.technocraft*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.