I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to jre...@jcssusa.com ASAP
*Position = Sr. Java Developer*
*Location = NYC, NY** ( Local OR Near BY ONLY)*
*Duration = 6-12 months*
* written test / f2f interview tomorrow 10 am EST*
*Duties and Responsibilities: 9 years experience*
• Show enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for the system and its
components that are vital to the success of the business.
• Paramount attention to quality of deliverables.
• Interpret business and functional requirements and accurately reflect
these requirements in the implementation.
• Deliver the code compliant with existing architecture and coding
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
• Work closely with other areas of the company including business teams and
other design/development teams.
• Contribute to the specification of unit, system, integration, and
• Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult challenges.
• 3+ years Java web application development experience.
• 2+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2
• Experience with Spring IOC
and JS libraries (eg jQuery), CSS, JSP standard tag library
• Structured design and development methodology experience
• Experience with implementing common design patterns
• Experience with Automated Testing Tools like Selenium
• Knowledge of Oracle BRM
• Basic UNIX skills.
• Source code control systems: eg GIT
• Build processes and Ant/Maven.
• Experience with configuring and managing local Tomcat/JBOSS
• Experience with rules engine like DROOLs
• Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter |
Tel 917 - 775 -7903
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.