*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated *resumes to jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position    = Sr. SQL Server DBA*

*Location  = NY,NYC **(Local or Near BY Only)*

*Duration = 24 Months*

*MUST BE ABLE TO DO A F2F INTERVIEW*

*Client need 2 references *

*Job Description*

Manage requirements gathering and analysis

Support Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 databases

Support Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 replication

Support Microsoft Windows 2003-2012 Enterprise Servers

*8+ years of technical experience*

5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 administration experience

3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 administration experience

Experience troubleshooting stored procedures and queries

Performance analysis skills

Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 2003-2012 Enterprise servers

Good writing and verbal communication skills

Active Directory, LDAP (desired)

Biztalk (desired)

Certifications: MCDBA SQL 2005 (or more recent) preferred.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email:jre...@jcssusa.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

*Note *:  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt *