Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and let me know your interest.
Start ASAP (backfill)
• Strong storage administration skills on HDS Enterprise (VSP
• Deep knowledge and administration skills on HDS replication
technologies (TrueCopy, HUR, Shadow Image)
• Monitoring health of Storage arrays performance on a proactive
basis and perform activities to mitigate issues
• Capacity Management, trending and work with customer and sales
team to address accordingly
• Should be well experienced with Storage and SAN related trouble
• Able to demonstrate skills on shell Scripting. Able to automate
tasking using Shell Scripting and able to review existing scripts and
modify as they need changes
• Requires strong communication skills and self-driven
• Should have good knowledge on ECM Storage provisioning (DMX,
VMAX,VNX, CX) using GUI and CLI Tools
• Should be well versed with EMC replication technologies like SRDF
and Time finder
• Should be able to articulate differences between various storage
• Able to understand the requirements of non-storage persons like
Systems, DBA and Application teams and work with them
• Daily onsite requirement, able to work outside normal business
hours to support major events
NICE TO HAVE But NOT required:
• Well versed with HDS and EMC Migration Technologies (Tiered
Storage Manager and Open Replicator)
• Well experienced on Cisco and Brocade Switches
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.