Java developer(Angular JS)
Spring MVC, Java, RESTful Web Services, AngularJS
This position will entail leading a team of engineers to develop the middle
front-end tiers of a web application.
This individual would need to have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with
product sponsors and senior leadership in engineering and business.
• Ability to analyze business requirements and identify possible gaps,
ambiguities, missing scenarios, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing sound engineering solutions
meet the business need.
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
• Strong applied knowledge of the following:
o Java Web Development and SpringMVC
o RESTful Web Services (Producing and consuming services)
• Good understanding of the following:
o Application Testing (unit, integration, performance, end to end)
o Code Quality and Code Review
o Performance profiling and tuning
o Web and Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, etc)
o Build/deploy tools (Maven, Jenkins, Grunt, Bower, etc)
o Source/Version control systems (Git, SVN, etc)
o Responsive Web Design/Development
• Awareness of the following:
o Web Security (e.g. cross site scripting, data cleansing)
o Unix skills (navigating Unix environment, SSH/tunneling, SCP/SFTP to
Thanks & Regards,
United Software Group, Inc
*Phone:* 614-4959-222 , EXT-439
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.