*JAVA/Spring Developer Needed in NJ! Need Locals*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
Client Requires EAD, GC, USC only
Location: Berkley Heights, NJ.
Must be able to interview F2F.
· Must have strong hands on JAVA/Spring experience
· Will conduct Technical phone interview followed by an in person
We are looking for a Sr. JAVA/Spring application developer/designer who is
excited to work on a team who is pushing technology in new ways. This is a
multi-year global program that will give you the opportunity to stretch
your skills with federated development, Rich UIs that also implement
fat-client-like computation, dynamic frameworks that are configured rather
than coded, Predictive Analytics to provide recommendations, analysis and
predictive UIs. You should have a passion for your work with the
imagination for the possible and the grounding to deliver it.
As a Sr. JAVA/Spring application developer/designer you will be responsible
for designing and coding solutions for complex business problems using
- Experienced application architect/designer with hands on experience in
designing, developing, and testing distributed large-scale transactional
- Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD, AOP, IOC concepts
- Experienced in data access technologies and patterns (JPA, Hibernate,
- Experience with the Spring Framework and solid understanding of
dependency injection/IOC concepts.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring
MVC and/or struts), design ptterns, web and application servers.
- Experience with SOA technologies (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with Axis2 Web Service stack.
(JQuery, YUI) desired
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment.
- Experience with WebSphere 8.x.
- Experienced in performance tuing and optimization using JProfiler
- Experience working with and customizing Ant or Maven build scripts.
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.