Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Business Analyst *
*Primary Skill: Business Analyst*
*Duration: 6 months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Mounds View, MN, USA*
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand the problem
statement, define the requirement, co-ordinate the requirement analysis
with technical team. Baseline the requirement and get signoff.
- Understand the solution architecture, able to define the high level
design for the specific requirement. Ensure all integration aspects are
- Have experience in working *e-Commerce domain* and able to understand
the *Health care business (Life science domain*)
- Have experience and understanding in Order processing
- Have good exposure to understand the underlying business, able to come
up with business perspective.
- Able to come up with Solution alternatives and take the alternate
solutions to the customers.
- Required experience in Hybris eCommece platform and able to do the
requirement fitment within eCommerce platform
- Exposure in Java, J2EE, Spring frameworks.
- Experience in global delivery model.
- Experience in co-ordinating both technical and business stakeholders.
- Able to create and track the activities for relevant stakeholders.
- Worked with client business and management stakeholders
- Good oral and written Communication and interpersonal skills.
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.