Please let me know if you have any one good match for my below requirement.
*SQL Developer with strong Business Analytical *
*Location: Port Washington, NY*
*Duration: 12 Months. *
*Rate: $mrk/hour *
My Client is looking for a *Strong Business Analyst* (Functional/Technical)
who has good experience *developing SQL code* and *writing complex SQL
Queries* (especially optimizing those queries) and *stored procedures* (need
very quick skills). They must have good *SSIS and TSQL coding*.
* They must be available for an in person interview after telephonic.*
For their Production Team (7 People – 5 offline and 2 online)
-50% of the time working as Business Analyst – 50% of the time SQL Developer
-Supports a number of large data bases – marketing related
-Update data bases – very complicated
-They run SAS against the data bases
-Support the business users – data mining, audit data in their marketing
-Must understand business model – able to communicate with business users
-*Strong Analytical skills* – Hybrid Person (both tech and analytical)
-Support existing systems as well as supporting other teams (business users)
*Original Job Description* –
* SQL Developer with strong Business Analytical skills *
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to investigate, solve and draw
conclusions for various data issues (integrity issues, data audit issues,
late arriving data, etc.)
* Ability to define business needs and understand data / business processes.
* Expert skills with SQL Server Relational Database Engine, especially T-SQL
* Implementation techniques such as partitioning, indexing, high performance
data loading techniques and performance tuning.
* Understanding the implications of using heterogeneous queries and
distributed transactions to gather/modify data across various database
* Strong Hands-on SSIS.
* Strong data modeling/development
* Strong verbal and communication skills are required.
* Working experience in Agile development Environment is a plus.
* *Direct Marketing / Email Marketing* *experience preferred*
*Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 631-869-4700, Fax : 631-803-4488**
Email : ka...@askitc.com** **
URL : **http://www.askitc.com*
*Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey**
**P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*
*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at
**rem...@askitc.comand delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
Ask IT e-mail system.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at