*Drupal Developer - In DC for 9 months contract!*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*
Positions: Drupal Developer
Duration: 9 month with extensions
Location: Washington, DC
Interview: One in person interview. MUST be able to interview onsite. NO
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business
or a related field is highly desirable.
- Ideal candidate must be a seasoned professional with three to five
years of experience with PHP, Web Interface Design, connecting web
front-ends to back-end databases and systems, and object-oriented software
- Experience extending content management system, and preferred
environment is Drupal
- Experience using Web APIs to develop mash up of web application
- Experience using client side Java Script libraries such as
AngularJS,Knockout and Backbone.js, use of jQuery and AJAX , XHTML, CSS and
cross browser compatibility
- Demonstrated ability to identify requirements, analyze, design, code
and implement information systems is required as well as experience with
technical softwae design and development projects.
- Expertise in the areas of application development, data warehouse
application design and software lifecycle development processes is
- Ability to understand requirements, design and perform technical
systems analysis and support technology users at all levels, is required.
- Ability to integrate systems into our centralized
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.