* SalesForce Lead Location:*
*Newark, NJ Duration: 6+ Months*
*Software as a Service* professionals demonstrate skills and experience
related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which
software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
*Salesforce.com *professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which
is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management
software and cloud computing.
The *Salesforce.com Developer* will be responsible for implementation,
configuration and deployment of Salesforce software in accordance to client
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative
solutions to *moderately* *complex*problems.
*Understands the strategic direction* set by senior management as it
relates to team goals.
Uses *considerable judgment* to determine solution and* seeks
guidance* on *complex
Primary upward interaction is with *direct supervisor*. May interact with
peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within TCS.
*Determines methods and procedures* on new assignments with *guidance*.
Decisions often impact *the team in which they reside*.
Manages* small teams and/or work efforts* (if in an individual contributor
role) at a client or within TCS.
· Minimum 5 year Salesforce.com Development experience.
· Minimum 2 year development experience with Force.com, APEX or
· Minimum 2-3 year of requirements gathering, testing and training
· Salesforce.com certifications
· Development experience with Java and/or Siebel
· Prior OO programming in Java, Ruby or .Net preferred
· Force.com platform experience
· SSO and web services experience
· Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions
· Experience developing and maintaining custom reports and
· Data Migration experience
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting, either military
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional
setting; either military or civilian
*Professional Skill Requirements*
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.