This is Tom from Spar Information systems.
I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.
*Title : Big Data Consultant with Solr *
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Looking for Senior Resource 10+ Years Profile only *
Big Data Engineer who has a solid background and specializes in analyzing
and searching extremely large amount of Data.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of how to build and
scale Big Data applications that work with highly unstructured data and
have recent experience with technologies such as :
1. Solr and Solr Cloud
3. Elastic Search
4. NoSQL databases
5. Hadoop stack ( MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Oozie, YARN, Security,
Skills and knowledge required:
• Implement complete Big Data solutions, including data
acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
• Deep understanding of Solr Cloud, sharding, replication for a
fault tolerant and a scalable search solution.
• Experience in implementing Solr indexes, Collections, shards, and
refined searches across semi-structured data sets to include infinite
• Ability to build SOLR queries for various search requirements
with knowledge on Facet searches, Boost queries, using Filter Queries
• Experience in securing a Solr cluster
• Experience in implementing HA and fault tolerant search solution
• Knowledge and deep understanding on enterprise wide search
implementation catering to different applications.
• Defining SOLR index schemas for various data elements and
configuring the same for various priorities
• Solr API programming experience for
• Experience in implementing, configuring and building NoSQL
databases such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc.
• Experience in Hadoop Yarn based development such as Tez
• Strong Linux system admin and scripting skills
• Security implementation with AD, Kerberos and Open LDAP
• Knowledge of programming in Java
Thanks & Regards
Spar Information systems
Desk: 201 528 5326
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.