*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to jre...@jcssusa.com

*Position    =  Sr . Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location  =  NYC , NY** ( Local Or Near BY)*

*Duration =  Long Term*

*Face to Face required*

*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE : 8+ years Exp *

 Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be
considered.

• Design and develop scalable and reusable database processes.

• Design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other
team members to provide complex software enhancements for databases.

• Design and develop PL/SQL processes to perform complex ETL processes.

• Develop UNIX and Perl script for data auditing and automation.

• Construct and design documents and documentation to aid in maintenance
and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards.

• Participate in code reviews in accordance to standards.

• Analyze data needs and independently develop logical and physical data
models.

• Coordinate the implementation of database application components.

• Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines,
technical issues, and infrastructure integration.

• Understand and work with data in with varying degrees of complexity and
scale.

• Coordinate and participate in application testing and quality inspections.

• Provide guidance and assistance with SQL tuning to improve performance

*DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE* : - Note: candidates who do not have the
mandatory skills will not be considered

College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or
software engineering, and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.

8+ years of database development experience working directly with Linux/
Solaris /Oracle database ( Oracle 11g and above preferred).

3 to 5 years’ experience with SQL Server.

8+ years of experience with PL/SQL development of functions, triggers,
stored procedures, and packages.

7+ years of performance tuning experience. Strong performance tuning
knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in
queries and remediate them.

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email:jre...@jcssusa.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *