Sr Sql Developer*(VISA COPY IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION)*
*Client is looking for someone who has at least one project experience
around client on-boarding implementation with strong SQL, C#, SSIS and SSRS
technical skills. Someone who is aware about emerging regulations at
client take-on and ongoing due diligence stages (such as CDD, KYC, AML,
MiFID II, FATCA, Dodd Frank, TDSI)*
A Client On-Boarding data technology team focusing on building a strategic
client Legal Entity data platform is looking for an individual to fulfill a
lead developer role working in a fast-paced environment. The individual
will be working with operational and technology users focusing on
technology platform management, issue management and change release. They
will also be instrumental in the ongoing architectural design and build out
of the platform.
• Manage the run the bank duties of the Client On-Boarding platform
• Lead Data Remediation efforts to existing Client Data Management Platform.
• Contribute to key architectural designs to the data distribution model
(via SSIS and other vehicles)
• Help construct and manage OLAP reporting engine (via SSRS)
• Windows Server Knowledge helpful
• Excel Pivot Table creation for deep dive of Client Data
• Manage the run the bank development and support efforts.
• Engage and liase with vendor developer team(s).
• Lead Code Deployments
• Help support and further build the Data Distribution Layer to
Straight-Through Processing (STP) Client Data to subaccount opening systems:
o Support and continue building an interface between vendor product
(Fenergo) with our sub-account FO systems (also vendor based, ie Calypso,
Wallstreet, ADP, Murex, and others)
o Manage, Support replication and distribution platform for various data
o Contribute to key architectural designs to the data distribution model
(via ETL and other vehicles)
1. Strong SQL development skills and Data Mining skills
4. Client Data Management Practices & Principles
5. Knowledge of and experience with Master / Enterprise Data Management
software (MDM/EDM) required
6. ETL tools experience such as Informatica required
7. Job management / workflow platforms system experience required,
8. 2+ years Coding experience in C#,
9. Solid understanding of SQL and ability to leverage SQL to decipher and
rationalize data required
10. .NET environment, Windows Server Knowledge preferred
11. Fenergo or similar workflow systems knowledge preferred
12. Excel Pivot Table creation for deep dive of Client Data preferred
• Financial Services experience a must (Institutional/Capital Markets
Thanks & Regards,
United Software Group, Inc
*Phone:* 614-4959-222 , EXT-439
Address : 565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.