*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **shams...@tresourceinc.com
*Client: Credit Suisse*
*Position: Java Developer (Domain – Trading systems)*
*Location: manhattan, NYC*
*The role is Core Java Developer for Trading systems*. You will be working
directly with traders, quants and other developers to define, implement,
test, monitor and improve our trading systems.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the trading system including.
- the trading interface for traders, including the vendor and custom
implementations allowing the traders to monitor and access public and
- strategies and models that traders use to trade in an automated fashion
- the interfaces with external components, order management and latency /
performance and the infrastructure required to trade
The ideal candidate for this role has the following technical experience:
- *Experienced developer (3-5 years) in financial software development*
- Commercial development experience in Java
- Solid understanding of advanced software engineering principles
- Experience with multithreaded development, modern approaches to
- Agile development methodologies, such as Extreme Programming or Scrum
In addition, any experience with the following would be a plus:
- Financial industry experience, including experience with trading systems,
CLOB electronic market making or algorithmic trading
- Low latency/”garbage-free” programming techniques and performance
- Fixed Income (e.g. Cash, Swaps, Futures, Options)
Finally, the following characteristics are absolutely required:
- Proven ability to communicate with less technical users to understand
requirements and implement appropriate solutions
- Successful track record of delivering working software quickly and
improving it iteratively
- Desire to implement robust, extensible, testable systems that will evolve
with the business
- Experience and desire to work as part of a multi-faceted team
- Relentless devotion to software quality, testing and scalability
Thanks and Regards,
Shamshul Qamar | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 821
Gtalk: shams251...@gmail.com | Fax: 408-213-8316
shams...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.