I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Sr. Java Developer With BPM experience. *Position in *Quincy,
MA*. Please find below the job description for the same and reply back to
me with your consultant updated profile and contact details at the earliest
*Position: Sr. Java Developer With **BPM experience**.*
*Location: Quincy, MA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Photo ID is mandatory*
*Max rate : $ 45/hr on C2C all inc.*
*As an onsite lead :*
· work with business analysts for requirements elicitation
· prepare high level design for application
· guide offshore team through development and testing phases
perform code reviews
· actively communicate with other stakeholders - BA team, QA team,
Platform architecture team will own the application through --
*Mandatory Skills: *5+ years of experience
· Experience on any BPM product; preferably on Jboss BPM
· Strong hands-on experience with Java / Java EE technologies
· Good understanding on design patterns
· Above average skills on SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
· Good communication skills
· Proficient analytical and problem solving skills.
· Exposure to GWT / Java Script frameworks for UI development
· Exposure to SS cloud framework
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.