Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.). Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Annapolis, MD
Client: Administrative Office of the Courts
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or five years
of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
A Master's Degree in one of the above disciplines excellent verbal and
written communication skills and coordination and organizational skills.
* Five years of experience where JAVA development skills were
* Level of expertise in a variety of database and technical
services, including but not limited to data warehousing and related
technologies. Additionally, must collectively possess expertise in the
1. Knowledge and experience of JAVA programming
2. Knowledge and experience with Oracle 11g Application Server
3. Knowledge and experience with Oracle 11g database
4. Knowledge and experience with Oracle SSO and Identity
5. Knowledge and experience with Oracle BI Publisher
6. Knowledge and experience with Apache Web Services
7. Knowledge and experience with J2EE and SOA Architectures
8. A knowledge of IBM AIX and communication protocols equals one
year specialized and two years general experience.
Thanks & regards,
ePeople Tech. Inc.
Direct : 201-579-8512/732-377-0573.
Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929
Fax : 973-299-7602
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at