Hi Partner,
I have an immediate position with my client, Please share the profile
to *deepa...@vui-inc.us
<deepa...@vui-inc.us>*

*Role: Information Security Consultant*

*Work location: Schenectady, NY*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

IS experience 6+ years. Having experience in ISMS Process and
documentation, IS Audit, IS Training, Risk Assessment, BCP/DR exposure,
Surveillance / recertification Audit handling, VAPT, / Secure coding
auditing / Web application pentesting based on OWASP top 10 / BCMS
implementation as per ISO 22301 standard / Hands on experience in  SIEM
application (Event monitoring) / ISMS policy documentation review .

Standards Knowledge – ISO 27001:2013 | BCMS 22301:2005 | HIPAA standard.

Certifications: ISO27001 LA, CEH. Preferable: CISA / CISSP / CISM

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Deepak Sengar*

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

*Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext-124 *