*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
Face to Face required after phone scree local or nearby consultant
*Full Stack or Back End Java Dev *
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job type: 1 Year Contract
Interview type: In Person
Work experience: 8-10yrs
Roles and responsibilities:
The full stack engineer will be responsible for building industrial
Industrial Internet (IOT) applications utilizing GE’s Industrial Cloud
Platform Predix. The full stack engineer will be involved in all facets of
development (frontend, backend, data, analytics, etc.).
• 8+ years of experience in full-stack software development, preferably
using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
• Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, database
technologies.Experience developing web applications ( expertise in all/most
of these ) - Spring MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, Web Services, SOA, JPA
• Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems with expertise in
Bash, Perl, PHP, Python
• Solid knowledge of common web frontend technologies (HTML, CSS3,
• Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches and with eye for security
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on
the web with eye for building responsive apps.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
• Strong attention to detail.
*Desired Characteristics *
• Experience with API and micro services development with exposure to using
a 12-factor apps
• Experience with Grunt and other workflow tools (Yeoman/Bower) is good,
but not required.
• Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly available
applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku, etc.
• Experience developing applications using reactive frameworks like nodejs,
Spring Boot, Play or a solid experience building applications on top of
RESTful APIs and micro services.
exposure to web components
• Experience working with GIT, Maven, NPM, Bower, etc.
• Ability write unit tests(TDD practices) for backend and frontend services
Experience with any of these frameworks or programming paradigms: Play,
Akka, API Gateways, Reactive Programming, Java NIO
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.