*CA LISA/SOA Tester*
*Location: Greensboro, NC*
*Contract Length: 6 Months*
*Phone and Skype*
*Service Virtualization Engineer/Architect**(SOA)*
The ideal candidate should be a skilled engineer with experience in
multiple successful Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations
the CA LISA solution. This position requires a strong knowledge of SOA and
performance in an
engineer role for the establishment of virtualized assets.
· Support the QA team in the conceptualization and design of detailed
solutions that would
benefit from service virtualization, understanding the IT infrastructure,
and application workflow
· Collaborate with architects and technical resources on service
virtualization strategy as it
applies to QA test environments
· Using the CA LISA/Service Virtualization tool: develop new scripts,
modify them, and
· Configure virtualized scripts in test environments, working with the QA
test team to
· Design and implement frameworks for service virtualization
· Ensure integration of the service virtualization tool with test
· Serve as a mentor to the QA test team on the CA LISA tool and service
· Work with the QA leadership team to define metrics, and report status of
· 8+ years experience in software development, quality assurance, and
· 5+ years experience with the CA LISA service virtualization tool.
· Expert level knowledge of LISA components and its features / purpose
· In depth experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Web Services,
· Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written,
and visual forms
· Experience with Quality Center / ALM, TCP/IP, UML, Servlets, WSDL, JSPs,
SQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB2, HTML and J2EE best practices
· XML skills, development background with java/J2EE(5-6 years),
· Strong understanding of protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS/SOAP
· Strong trouble shooting/debugging skills, test data management
· Experience with Windows7
· Experience working with insurance organizations
· Experience in SOAPUI for Web services testing.
· Experience with some BPEL modeling tool is a plus
· Experience with change management/version control tools
· Knowledge of continuous integration and tools such as AntHill Pro
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.