*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position    = VMWare Engineer*

*Location  = Brooklyn, NY **( Local or Near BY)*

*Duration =  Long term*

*Face to Face interview required*

At least 4 years of experience as a Virtualization Engineer

Design and implement disaster recovery solutions for VMware environments
using Site Recovery Manager (SRM).

Primary responsibilities includes the design, implementation, and
performance management of large, pre-production and production Virtual
Environment primarily of vSphere/ESXi 5.1 and 5.5 environments across
several physical locations.

Install, configure and implement ESXi, vSphere, guest server operating
systems, network services, storage needs and tools.

Develop, test and document standards for infrastructure design and
implementation.

Partnership with architecture team peers required, to ensure alignment of
all related architecture processes, standards, strategies, and roadmaps.

Provide technical and strategic vision about related technologies,  and
able to describe customized solutions to address complex environments.

Ability to Analyze complex IT solutions with multiple vendors and agency IT
teams and provide root cause analysis as required.

Test and document implementation guidelines for new VMware technologies
being deployed in the data center(s).

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *