*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     BI/DWH - Stream - Lead Location:    Madison, WI
Duration:    12+ Months*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8 – 10 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Create project plan. Work with TCS architect and Customer Sr.
manager to arrive at the plan

·         Monitor and control project activities.

·         Coordinate with offshore

·         Contribute to functional requirement gathering and documentation

*Experience Required*

·         Experience in large BI/DWH implementation project

·         Good knowledge of ACORD data model for Insurance will be added
advantage

·         3+ years of Onshore management/lead experience is must

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Create project plan. Work with TCS architect and Customer Sr.
manager to arrive at the plan

·         Monitor and control project activities.

·         Coordinate with offshore

·         Contribute to functional requirement gathering and documentation

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         3+ years of Onshore management/lead experience is must

·         Experience in large BI/DWH implementation project

·         Project Planning and Monitoring

*Education*

Bachelor degree/Bachelor of  Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Master
degree

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I