*Urgent Role for **Site Reliability Engineer at Austin, TX*
*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266.*
*Role: *Site Reliability Engineer
*Location: *Austin, TX
*Duration:* 9+ Months
*Rate: *$50/hr on C2C
*Visa: *The client will consider all Visas
*Interview: *2 technical interviews over the phone or Skype
• 6+ years domain (software or systems engineering)
• 2+ years developing automation tooling and / or APIs
in Java, Python, or Ruby
• 2+ years developing with configuration management
tools (Chef, Puppet)
• 1+ years developing with Chef specifically
• Significant Linux experience
• Ability to translate business requirements into IT
• Extensive experience designing, developing, testing
complex software solutions to support distributed, scalable and highly
• Professionalism in dealing with all levels of
management and staff.
• Able to analyze complex cross-platform, multi-service
• Able to define process improvements.
· Experience designing and implementing APIs
· Experience with IaaS including software-defined infrastructure,
defining service catalogs
· Experience with virtualization and cloud management platforms
(Xen, KVM, VMware, and OpenStack)
· Experience with external Cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, etc.)
· Experience with distributed systems (Hadoop, Cassandra,
· Experience developing web based applications
· Experience with various network and security technologies
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.