Position: Java MID - Level
Location : CA
Visa : Any
Our client, a leading provider of professional services for the Healthcare
sector, is in search of a Mid-Level Java Developer to join their team.
Experience in the healthcare sector would be a Plus. Also 3+ years of
experience working with consumer facing product.
Seeking a mid‐level Java Developer who is able to independent to solve
complex problems with innovative approaches and solutions. The qualified
individual will be a team player with experience developing applications
through the entire SDLC Agile methodology.
· 3+ years of software development experience
· 3+ years of Java development experience and at least 1 year of
· 2+ years of Enterprise Java experience
· Working knowledge of Restful Web Services
· 1+ years of XML (any combination of XML, XSLT, and XSD)
· Knowledge of Object‐Oriented and distributed programming
principles as well as design patterns and Best Practices
· Experience with one or more application servers and Servlet
· Experience working with relational database system (writing SQL)
· Candidates should be able to work with Business Analysts, QA, and
non‐technical stakeholders to understand issues and requirements that shape
*Thanks & Regards*
Gtlak/yahoo : grk2403
*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*
*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*
|http://www.allianceit.com <http://www.allianceit.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.