*PEGA Sr Developer & Architect*
*2 PEGA requirements (One at Chicago and another at New York) *
• Pega PRPC and CSSA certified
• Worked on Pega CPM HC framework
• 3+ years of strong Java development experience with atleast 5+ years of
Pega PRPC with CSSA certified
• Strong knowledge on integrating PRPC with other systems such as Avaya,
Cognos, MQ, SOAP/EJB service and legacy systems
• Worked on PRPC with databases Oracle and application servers Websphere/
• Experience in requirement gathering, designing class structures and
flows, code reviews and knowledge repository
• Experience in configuration of canned reports, blended reports and
• Experience in Dialog scripts, coaching tips and context sensitive help
• Experience in Inbound, outbound & non-call handling
• Good knowledge of PEGA Guardrails
• Must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of
*Thanks & Regards*
*Insigma Inc | *1920 Association Drive Suite # 302, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-468-3307 I Email: rachna.gu...@insigmainc.com I Fax:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.