*Data Modeler with healthcare domain in NY for 3+ Months Contract !!*
*NOTE :* CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CAR AND BE WILLING TO RELOCATE CLOSE TO THE
CLIENT SITE AND DRIVE TO WORK EVERYDAY.
*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
Duration: 3 months to start with likelihood of going 12 months +
Technology products must haves:
· MS SQL Server BI Suite
· Logical and Physical Data Modeling
· Conceptual modeling
· Experienced with building an enterprise class data warehouse
· The data architect candidate should be able to design the
following, through the use of best practices and tools including ERWIN,
MSSQL, Talend, SSIS, SSRS, OLAP:
o Data models (both conceptual and physical).
o Databases (Microsoft SQL).
o ETL processes.
o Meta-data models/repositories.
o MDM hub.
The ability to analyze data architecture business needs such as gathering
data requirements and work with an enterprise data warehouse team to make
recommendations on data architecture developments.
· Data analysis skills including profiling activities.
· Experience developing implementing BI platforms such as Tableau,
MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI, BusinessObjects.
· Has knowledge of Agile Methodology preferably Scrum
· Understands the iterative nature of building out the logical model
for ODS, staging, and Datamarts to support BI feature development
· Has good communication and collaboration skills.
· Dimensional Modeling using Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema
· Normalization and De Normalization
· Expertise in Modeling using Erwin
· Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Modeling
· Data Warehouse Methodologies –
Rachel Lian | Sr Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.