Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Systems/Storage Engineer*

*El Segundo CA*

*6+Months*

·         UNIX or Linux background required

·         7+ years relevant experience in systems or storage related
environments

·         Strong experience with VMWare ESXi infrastructure 4.x\5.x

·         Strong experience with Redhat & Oracle Linux

·         Strong experience with Dell hardware and management software,
including chassis, blades & I/O modules

·         Knowledgeable of VMware PowerCLI, DRS, HA, standard and
distributed virtual switches, and vMotion.

·         Knowledge of SAN fabrics and OS level troubleshooting of SAN
storage, multipath and powerpath

·         Experience with Brocade Fabric OS and Brocade Network Advisor
(BNA)

·         Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured
approaches to system development

·         Experience working with, analyzing and designing solutions for
network protocols such as CIFS, NFS, FTP, sFTP, HTTPS, as well as any other
protocol that could be used to transport files and other data

·         Experience in effectively operating within diverse and
cross-functional groups

·         Good troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills

·         Experience in fast-paced environment with ability to adapt and
change priorities as the business needs change

·         Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor
communication to audience to achieve desired results

BIG PLUS

•        Dev/OPS CICD Toolchain experience is a big plus (CliQr, Git,
Nexus, Jenkins, Yum, Packer, Maven, Rerun)

ALSO PLUS

·         PowerCLI, DRS, HA, standard and distributed virtual switches, and
vMotion a plus

·         Strong experience with Dell hardware and management software,
including chassis, blades & I/O modules

·         Good troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills

·         Experience with EMC/Isilon, NetApp and HP/3PAR NAS/SAN
environments

·         Experience with Splunk or other enterprise monitoring and
analytical technologies

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted